The Digital Business Student Association is pleased to announce “Introduction to Canva + Facebook Ads” hands-on workshop as part of TechWeek 2019!
- Workshop: Introduction to Canva + Facebook Ads
- Delivered by: Vik Joshi, http://www.eprimedigital.com/
- Date: Thursday March 21, 2019
- Time: 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Location: Lakeshore Campus, Lab L3012
- Cost: $5 (Please note that ticket sales are final, non-refundable. It is not possible to issue refunds or workshop credits for any reason)
- Register online (Eventbrite)
Canva – We will start by covering the basics of Canva – What is Canva, How to use Canva, The importance of Canva & how Canva can be used for business Success. This will be an example of how to leverage FREE online tools to your advantage.
Facebook Ads – Facebook Ads are essential to Digital Marketing Success & Lead Generation in Any company. We will learn how to design a Facecbook Ad Graphic, as well as the back-end targeting technicality that makes a Facebook Ad successful. We will also cover the “do’s” and “don’ts surrounding Facebook Ads.
* Non-Humber students – Please bring your own laptop for the workshop.