This assignment is to be completed individually and submitted through BB
- Ayesha from Passion Bake Oakville (include link to new website once mapped)
- Luma from Lumani Jewelry (can use the media link for ideas)
You have been hired as Blogging and SEO consultants by our client who needs help with writing content for the blog section of their website, as well as organically optimizing the blog posts for search engines.
Your task is to create a short blog post (around 200 words) that your client can use on their website.
Start with the following blog planner template to help you plan. Brainstorm your idea with a colleague in class as you might be able to cross link your posts (link to each others posts – which is great for SEO). I will be happy to provide feedback at this stage to make sure you are on the right track.
- Search Engine Optimization & Blogging sections in your Learning Materials
- Royalty free images (Unsplash): use royalty free images ONLY if you cannot find suitable images through our client’s online presence (website and social media)
- Extra: example of a different “Blogging Strategies” assignment that was completed by a previous class (view the final document submitted to the client)
Use a Word document to include the following:
- Title page: include your name and title of your blog post (do not include your student number as this document maybe shared with our client)
- Your blog planner
- Your final blog post (include images)
Save your document as PDF and submit it through BB.