We are pleased to announce the successful completion of the VEBTA (Voucher for E-Business and Technology Adoption) program for 2015/2016.
Through the Voucher for E-Business and Technology Adoption program, Humber students worked on the development of five websites for industry partners.
We hired 17 students from The Business School and The School of Media Studies & Information Technology, from the following programs:
- Digital Business Management, Bachelor of Commerce
- Human Resources Management, Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Creative Advertising
- Graphic Design
- Creative Photography
- Multimedia Design and Development
We worked with five industry partners:
- SigmaSix Contracting (view website)
- R.E.S.T. Foundation (view website)
- Bezek Foundation (view website)
- UpRiver Trading Co. (view website, store opening soon!)
- MPSG Photography (view Weddings website, view ImageLive website). MPSG hired one of the students as a Digital Marketing Coordinator for her Summer Work Placement.
Click here to view more “behind the scenes” pictures
We’ve been featured in …