The Business School is offering two students from The Digital Business Management degree program the opportunity to attend the following event at a cost of $30.
If you are interested, please email me (email@example.com) with the subject line “The Art of Marketing Conference”.
Below is more info about the event.
The Art Of Marketing 2016
The Art of Marketing is coming to Toronto on June 14th and we have an opportunity to participate in this exceptional day of learning. Additionally, a preferred rate has been established for our employees that are interested in attending.
This one day conference features a collection of five internationally renowned bestselling authors and thought leaders that will share an exciting blend of cutting edge thinking and real world experience on today’s most critical marketing issues. Don’t miss out on your chance to gain a competitive advantage and network with over 1,200 of Canada’s most influential marketers. Speakers include:
- Morgan Spurlock – Academy Award-Nominated Filmmaker and Host of CNN’s Inside Man
- Bethany Mota – YouTube Superstar, Entrepreneur and One of the Most Powerful Voices in Social & New Media
- Avinash Kaushik – Digital Marketing Evangelist for Google, Bestselling Author and Co-Founder of Market Motive Inc.
- Adam Garone – CEO & Co-Founder of The Movember Foundation
- Stephen Shapiro – Bestselling Author and World-Renowned Innovation Expert