Thanks for volunteering to participate in our Webinar series. Below is some useful information for both the presenters, and the DBSA team.
Platform & Notes for the Presenters
- Web https://zoom.us/
- App https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/zoom-cloud-meetings/id546505307
- We have purchased the Pro plan that offers “Meetings” with up to 100 participants and unlimited meeting time
- The DBSA team will schedule and run a “test” meeting with you prior to the actual scheduled Webinar
- A DBSA volunteer will be present online during your scheduled Webinar
- You will be provided with a username and password to access the two meetings (test meeting and actual webinar)
- The following are screen caps on how to start the meeting and tips for a successful webinar
- Setup the meeting on Zoom and emails on Eventbrite (view how-to link with screen caps) Make sure the Time Zone is correct: (GMT-5:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Email the presenter login credential to DBSA’s Zoom and this page
- Create a Google feedback form on the DBSA’s Google account and schedule an email through Eventbrite to be sent right after the event
- Promote the event (Hanadi: prog list, PCs, placement, colleagues (Lake/North), Tina, Bianca, Cheryl cfe, alumni DBSA, HOS clients, ARI, LAS, Media, Communique, LinkedIn, Twitter)
Note: We have purchased the Pro plan that offers “Meetings” with up to 100 participants and unlimited meeting time. Note that the “free” plan offers a max of 40 min meeting time, suitable for testing and short group meetings.