Topaz Couture is a fashion designer in Toronto.
Live Case Study:
This project is used as a live case study for the BUS 2504 Web Development/ FASH4500 e-Retailing course during Fall 2019.
ARI Award to Support Class Work:
Thanks to an award from Applied Research & Innovation, the funding is used to hire students from various Humber Faculties and programs to support the project in areas that are beyond the scope of the course. The following students will be joining us to support our class work during the semester.
Initial Meeting with Jennel (Sept 10, 2019):
The team met with Jennel to discuss the project requirements, and finalized a first draft of the Project Requirements Document (view doc)
Progress – Content Writing
- Sept 15, 2019: Sabrina sent our client a document that includes the suggested content strategy and an outline of the information she needs in order to start creating new content for the website, as well as ideas for reworking the existing content. View the document Content writing questions – Topaz
- Sept 17, 2019: Jennel responded to Sabrina’s email. View Content writing Answers – Topaz
- Sept 24, 2019: Sabrina sent the first draft (PDF) of the website content. Jennel is happy with the work but has few comments and edits to make
Progress – Graphic Design
- Sept 24, 2019: Graphic design and branding updates will be presented
- Oct 3, 2019: Our graphic designers presented the digital roughs and discussed various options for the logo
Progress Meeting – WordPress
We presented the following theme options to the client and discussed the advantages and disadvantages of each, she likes the first two, then decided to use obsidian as she likes its mobile layout.
- https://obsidiandemo.wordpress.com/ (Jennel’s preferred theme)
The media day took place on Saturday Oct 5, 2019 at the North Campus studio