We are currently hiring work-study students to join our VEBTA team for the upcoming 2016/2017 projects. The following are the positions:
- WordPress Developer (this role includes SEO, content development, and social media setup)
- Graphic Designer (this includes logo design, graphics for the website, business card)
- Photographer (photography of products for the website, headshot of client / team)
Before you apply, please visit the following link to learn more about VEBTA 2015/2016
Please note that applicants must be current, registered, full-time Humber students. Work on the VEBTA project will take place between Sept 2016 and April 2017. During that time, students working on the project are expected to attend 3-5 meetings with the client, and short weekly progress meetings with the development team. Progress meetings will be scheduled before or after class. The total number of hours will be determined based on the project requirements, the role, and the student’s availability.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “VEBTA 2016/2017 work-study application“. Indicate the following in your message:
- The position you’re interested in (one of the above three)
- Examples of relevant work completed in the past (e.g. class project links from the web development course)
- Your availability (number of hours per week)
- Whether you have worked at Humber as a work-study student in the past, and the position held
Please note that applications will be reviewed with Applied Research & Innovation, and successful applicants will be invited for an interview at the Lakeshore campus.