The 14th Annual Greatest High School Teacher Contest.
This contest is an opportunity for fulltime students to recognize the contribution that a special high school teacher has made in their lives. It is also a unique opportunity to directly help other students via a Humber scholarship.
Humber students are asked to write a 500 word essay outlining why their teacher is “the greatest” – what they did to touch their life and the lives of others at their high school.
1. The winning teacher will be honoured by:
- A special event dinner in the Winter semester for the teacher and family, and their high school principal
- A plaque of recognition
- A one-year full tuition entrance scholarship in the teacher’s name for a student from their school entering Humber in fall 2019.
2. The student who nominated the winning teacher will be honoured by:
- Invitation for themselves and a few guests to the award dinner
- The name indicated on the teacher’s plaque
- A recognition certificate for their entry essay
- A $500 gift certificate from the Humber Bookstore
Entry forms are available online at http://www.humber.ca/greatest-high-school-teacher-contest
Deadline is December 14, 2018.