The Digital Business Student Association is pleased to announce its third webinar:
Learn how to use Google Analytics to track your website’s performance!
Learn how to use Google Analytics to track your website’s performance plus some advanced features such as re-marketing and e-commerce analytics. There will also be a brief overview of the Google Analytics certification process and how to integrate Google Analytics with Google Data Studio for better reporting.
- Date&Time: Saturday Nov 30, 2019 @10:00 – 11:00 AM Toronto time (Note to Fontys students: 4:00 – 5:00 PM Amsterdam time)
- Delivered by Martin Perez, Digital Marketing Specialist in the tech sector. Martin has worked with small startups and large multinational companies to achieve their digital growth goals. Recently, Martin worked in a digital agency founded by ex-Googlers providing SEO and SEA services to businesses. Martin graduated from the Digital Business Management BComm program in 2016.
- Location: Online
- Platform: Zoom, an app is also available at the App store
- Cost: FREE (ticket sales end Nov 29, 2019 @ 10:00 AM)
- Register online (Eventbrite)
- You will receive the link to the webinar details on Nov 29 @ 11:00 AM)